CenITex is an information and communications technology (ICT) shared-services agency set up by the Victorian Government to centralise ICT support for government departments and agencies. At CenITex, our people are key to our success. We aim to have high performing, committed, service-oriented people working for CenITex and we recognise that building our capability means investing time and resources in our staff.
About the Role
The Delivery Manager is an ongoing full time role within the Service Delivery division that is responsible for the design, build, run and monitoring of services to customers of CenITex. This role is ultimately responsible for all Innovation and Delivery project portfolio outcomes (shared with customer representatives), including planning, strategic resource planning, financial management, meeting client project delivery expectations, governance and risk management, and coordinating the overall portfolio of work, within an Agile environment. This position is also accountable for the deliverables of approximately 5 - 10 Project and/or Program Managers assigned to work within the portfolio.
About You - Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive experience in Project/Program Management, including application development and management of high value, complex technology programs in a large and diverse organisation using Agile delivery practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with proven ability to analyse issues from different perspectives and draw commercially sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and implementing complex business change initiatives that deliver improved customer-focussed and efficient services.
- Superior stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and influence strategic outcomes at the most senior level.
- Track record in developing and leading high-performance technology teams, with proven ability to motivate, inspire and align teams to strategic priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and drive objectives through effective planning of resources and business functions i.e. Service Management and Project Management frameworks, people, finance and performance.
Education and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering or Business and/or equivalent experience.
- Project management certification (e.g. MSP, Prince 2, Agile, SaFE).
- Preferred: Service management certification (e.g. ITIL), design thinking and/or Lean process design.
Want to know more?
The full position description can be accessed by clicking the "Apply Now" field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close 27th November 2017. Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. All documents must be provided in Word format.
For further information please email Jackie Bozinovski, HR Advisor at email@example.com.