ASD 4, 5 , 6 MLOps Engineer
Australian Signals Directorate (View other jobs from this organisation)
ASD 4, 5 , 6 MLOps Engineer
A MLOps Engineer at ASD you can expect to:
- Design and implement MLOps pipelines for deploying machine-learning models to production.
- Design, develop and maintain MLOps platforms specific to ASD.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models.
- Work with other engineers to ensure successful integration into enterprise software.
- Work with data scientists to ensure that machine-learning models are well-tested and reliable.
- Monitor and troubleshoot machine-learning models in production.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest machine learning technologies and best practices.
Benefits of Working at ASD
- An additional allowance of 4% on top of substantive salary which is superannuable
- Percentage-based performance pay increases
- Initiatives to recognise specific skills, which may attract additional remuneration upon successful application. This may also include a Relocation Allowance.
- Promotion opportunities and pathways
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous support for training and development
About our Team
ASD is entering an exciting phase of growth, innovation and transformation. Our agency has committed to delivering REDSPICE, which is the most significant single investment in the Australian Signals Directorate’s 75 years.
Mission Data (MD) Division within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) is responsible for providing the foundational data capabilities to support all of ASD’s functions. We do this via the provision of data platforms and services, management of ASD’s mission data, and providing complex analytic development and support, including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities. All roles within MD require extensive knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Defence’s mission and policies requirements.
Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) team within MD build and deploy machine-learning models at scale. They work with data scientists and other engineers to bring cutting-edge machine learning projects to production.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking applicants who:
- Are passionate about machine learning and its potential to contribute to ASD’s mission
- Have the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Have the ability to think critically
- Are able to communicate with both technical and non-technical people, and
- Are motivated to learn and develop their skills
Application Closing Date: Sunday 11 June 2023
For further information please review the job information pack, reference ASD/04832/23 on https://www.asd.gov.au/careers.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Jun 2023
- ACT - Canberra
- $74,795 - $117,533 (plus super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
APS Level 4
APS Level 5
APS Level 6