CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Safety Manager will focus on implementing and supporting the delivery of policies and procedures on major rail projects in the Sydney metropolitan area and audit the risk management process on site.
You will lead, coach, mentor and support operational staff to drive a culture of "safety underpins everything"
- Provide a responsive safety leadership service to the project
- Audit & enforce standards to ensure project complies with legislation & company standards
- Build & maintain productive internal and external relationships
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Applied knowledge of the rail / construction industry
- Proven experience in leading & developing professional teams
- Strong strategic and stakeholder management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of current Workplace Health and Safety legislation
For a confidential discussion, please contact James McCay on 02 9424 7286 or James.McCay@cpbcon.com.au
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.