GIS (ESRI) Application Administrator - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
GIS (ESRI) Application Administrator
- Remuneration: From $105,680 to $140K (dependent on skills and experience) plus 15% super
- Maximum-Term, Full-Time opportunity until January 2024 with strong possibility of extension
- Work for a business that supports the local Canberra community
Icon Water’s Digital Technology Group requires a proactive individual with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to join the team as their GIS (ESRI) Application Administrator. In this role, you will be providing specialist technical support for Icon Water’s Geospatial Information System (GIS).
As a subject matter expert, you will work closely with the group and other users across the business to investigate issues, provide solutions, implement new features and promote best practice with regards to GIS.
A day in the life...
- Optimise performance and running costs for ArcGIS Enterprise Database, Desktop and Geospatial AWS cloud-based architecture and configuration.
- Manage the implementation of upgrades, customisations and changes to the GIS Application in accordance with Icon Water change and release procedures.
- Provide specialist advice and consultation on best practice, upgrades and database migration and synchronisation.
- Develop, maintain and continually improve the GIS technical procedures and administration scripts
To learn more about the role, please refer to the position description attached to the job advertisement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a computer discipline or relevant certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in support or development of GIS (ESRI) based applications.
- Demonstrated technical experience and ability to design, monitor and analyse complex Cloud provisioned environments for the Gesopatial System.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL and/or PostgreSQL database languages and the principles of database design for a Spatial Data Engine environment.
- Experience in providing system support services to resolve user problems including providing training.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Python Scripting
If you possess the qualifications, skills and experience above, then we want to hear from you!
Please log on to our recruitment portal and:
- submit your resume,
- submit a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience. We encourage candidates to refer to ‘the successful candidate will have’ section of the advertisement when applying.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Manjunath Bondili on 0436864551
If you would like additional assistance with the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on 25 September 2022
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Sep 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $105,680 to $140K plus 15%
- Work Type:
- Full Time