- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in Property Services?
- Utilise your trade experience in a dynamic organisation.
- Provide Facilities Coordination for Australia's premier science & technology research organisation!
As a Facilities Coordinator, you will be part of CSIRO Business and Infrastructure (Property Services), which is responsible for providing support to scientific staff by developing, maintaining and managing, the buildings, laboratories and other research infrastructure across CSIRO owned and leased sites.
You will have a dynamic role, taking responsibility for the general day to day facility operations, and the management of maintenance, and repairs across the CSIRO Queensland Sites. The position will assist in the development of maintenance and services contracts, developing budgets and cash flows for these activities as part of the role.
To be successful in the role you will be willing to respond to out of hours and call-out responsibilities covering all sites within the designated area and require the physical ability to be able to access all equipment in all locations within the respective sites in the Region.
Your duties will include:
- Effective day-to-day relationships with all internal and external clients on-site in respect to the provision of Property Infrastructure services.
- Develop facility operational and maintenance plans and budgets, coordinate the activities, monitor cash flows and report on the site maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Building Owners and Managers with regards to agreements and building compliance, lease reviews, contracts and relationship management.
- Supervise and administer the daily property services works undertaken by contractors and CBIS staff, to ensure compliance with programs and contracts.
- Fully utilise SAP, MIS, MEX and other data systems for the day to day coordination of resources including budgets and assets.
Location: St Lucia, Brisbane
Salary: AU $80K to $91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job reference: 53146
To be successful you will need:
- A relevant trade and/or tertiary qualification and proven related experience in Electrical and/or Air Conditioning-Mechanical Services
- A current driver’s license and willingness and ability to travel between sites across the Brisbane Region.
- Experience and knowledge in the delivery of facility management services including “hard services” such as repairs, maintenance and minor mechanical, electrical and building works; and “soft services” including security, cleaning, waste management, grounds maintenance and accommodation relocations for a diverse range of complex research and support facilities
- Established ability to apply and appreciate relevant procedures/protocols, compliance and statutory requirements associated with Federal, State and Local Government building and services codes and regulations and Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Accountablity for on-site service provision, including capability to co-ordinate trade and other services contractors to ensure delivery of services in accordance with relevant time, cost, quality, statutory and user satisfaction requirements.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: Please upload one document only containing your CV/Resume and cover letter ensuring you provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEDT, Monday 8 January 2018