- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 month Contract with Long Term Extensions
- Rewarding hourly rates
A highly regarded Federal Government department is looking to engage an Experienced Windows Engineer to join a talented technical team in conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification. This is initially a 12 month contract with the view to extend!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Integration of Microsoft’s products with other COTS products.
- SOE creation and Deployment
- SCCM experience (reporting, deployment, Windows Patching)
- Active Directory/Group Policy Management
The successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Well-developed technical skills, including SCCM experience (reporting, deployment, Windows Patching)
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows 10
- Demonstrated experience with Scripting tools (Powershell or VBScript)
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and/or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Windows Engineer looking to join a reputable government organisation. The Successful incumbents will be offered an initial 12 month Contract with long term extension options at an attractive Hourly rate! This is a rare opportunity to join a High Profile Government department. Security Clearance Required. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number LS0726 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.