Coordinator Project Management - [Archived Advertisement]
Wingecarribee Shire Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Permanent Full Time Opportunity
35-hour week 19-day 4-week cycle
Salary from $108,313.40 to $125,643.96 p.a. plus superannuation
Leaseback vehicle available
• Love the Southern Highlands
• Great team environment
• 35 hours
Located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW, 1.5 hours south-west of Sydney -
Wingecarribee Shire Council is working to create and nurture a vibrant & diverse community in harmony with the region's urban, agricultural & natural environments.
About the Role:
The Coordinator Project Management is responsible for managing and increasing effectiveness and efficiency that supports better management reporting, information flow, business process and oversight of a wide range of projects for the organisation, including some of Council’s highest profile projects. Projects can range from concept development through to construction and all aspects in between depending on the requirements of the project.
1. A relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering and/or Project Management.
2. Demonstrated relevant practical and extensive experience in all aspects of project/program management and public infrastructure delivery within set budgets and timeframes.
3. Experience in the design and construction of all complex infrastructure projects including roads, bridges, drainage and water and wastewater networks.
4. Ability to work as part of a team and display a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
5. Demonstrated experience in management of contracts, cost plans and programming.
6. Proven ability to manage and communicate (verbal and written) with internal and external work groups to deliver projects.
7. A high level of computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets, financial systems, internet plus other relevant specialist software).
8. Knowledge and experience in the preparation of reports, technical specifications and contract documentation for civil works.
9. A current WHS Construction White Card.
10. Class NSW Driver’s Licence.
• Opportunities for education, training and career pathways within WSC
• Dynamic team culture that is supportive, diverse and inclusive
• Free parking and close to public transport
• Corporate discounts for gym and pool membership
• Reward & Recognition and Wellness programs
How to Apply:
Please upload your current resume and a brief cover letter.
Applicants not addressing the essential criteria may not be considered. For further information about the role, please contact Ned Tripkovic on (02) 4868 0888.
In accordance with Wingecarribee Shire Council’s COVID 19 Safety Plan, we encourage all employees to be COVID 19 vaccinated.
Wingecarribee Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications are to be received by 29th September 2022. Applications will be progressively reviewed prior to the closing date.
- Closing Date:
- 29 Sep 2022
- NSW - Moss Vale
- $108,313.40 to $125,643.96 p.a. plus superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time