IDS320 - Project Engineer (Civil Construction) - [Archived Advertisement]
Goulburn-Murray Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) is Australia’s largest rural water corporation responsible for storing, managing and delivering water across most of northern Victoria. GMW provides more than 39,000 services to about 25,000 customers in its operating region.
GMW provides more than 39,000 service points, distributing water to around 25,000 customers in its operating region. With a large physical asset base of 5000kms of modernised irrigation network, along with 17 of northern Victoria’s major dams, GMW provides challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
About the Role
GMW is seeking either a development opportunity or experienced project engineer in the delivery of infrastructure projects in the water sector. Based in either Kerang or Tatura, you will join the Field Services team located within the Infrastructure Delivery Services Division.
This role will support the GMW business with the following responsibilities:
- provide direct engineering support to the West and East
- Assist Meter Project Managers to deliver the capital works program, primarily related to GMW’s irrigation network assets.
- Play an active role in managing the construction teams.
What do you need?
- White Card or equivalent industry Safety Induction Card
- Substantial experience in delivery of civil engineering and construction projects
- Extensive experience in Civil Engineering and/or Project Management, including management of contractors and consultants
- Excellent computing skills in Word, Excel and MS Project
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Project Management
- Contract administration in Australian Standard or Government Service Contracts
- Demonstrated experience in tendering and pricing of civil construction and maintenance works.
- Demonstrated experience in management and delivery of construction projects
- Leadership and Management Training
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and experience with associated reporting systems
- Agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our organisation where people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
- GMW are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- GMW offer flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
- Great time to make the move to regional Victoria for a different lifestyle, career opportunities and challenge.
For more information or to view the position description please visit our website.
Applications close on 31 January 2023. To apply for this role please complete the GMW application form provided on our careers page and email together with a copy of your current CV to email@example.com
All employees need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and are required to provide evidence of their vaccination status. All candidates that are recommended for appointment will be required to provide evidence they meet GMW’s vaccination criteria.
GMW is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. GMW encourages people with diverse backgrounds, experience and perspectives to apply.
We welcome applications from people with disability and aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss reasonable adjustments to support you to take part in an interview, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2023
- VIC - Shepparton
- Work Type:
- Full Time