Operational Information Controller - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Operational Information Controller
- Starting salary of $109,118 + 15% superannuation
- A full-time, ongoing opportunity located in South Canberra
- Free parking and subsidised gym memberships
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumer and employees and by investing in our people, technology, and other innovations, we strive to exceed our customers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professions who are passionate about empowering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful, and positive.
Evoenergy is seeking an analytical and professional Operational Information Controller to join their Strategy and Operations Group. Within this role, you will be responsible for the integrity and availability of operational information for use within the group and for key suppliers, partners, and stakeholders to the group. This information includes geospatial, network equipment specification, and velocity data.
Day to day you will
- Manage the standard of geographic, schematic, and equipment data
- Design and manage electrical networks operation symbology and schematic layouts for operational systems
- Provide GIS/CAD support to System Operations Section, working closely and consistently with standards and processes developed and managed by Design and GIS experts in the business
- Provide accurate and timely Works as Executed (WAE) information for operational information
- Oversee the integrity and efficiency of information exchange between business and operational systems
- Manage, support, and report on operational information projects and initiatives
- Support the data management processes following the design, construction, operation, and maintenance stages
What we would like you to have
- Associate Diploma in Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in the electrical distribution industry, specifically ADMS system information exchange with related business systems (GIS, Velocity and works management)
- ADMS: Intermediate to Advanced User
- Familiarity with the use and administration of ESRI GIS, ArcFM, AutoDesk & Meridian products
- Knowledge and experience in the management of data flow processes in engineering design, construction, operation, and maintenance stages
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits, including subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs, and much more.
How can I apply?
We encourage you to submit your resume and your cover letter outlining your suitability and relevant experience for the role through our online recruitment portal.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, we urge you to contact Gavril Lendeczki – Principal Real Time Systems Engineer, 0427 499 882.
Applications close Sunday, 29th January 2023.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. Please note, that applications will not be accepted via email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 29 Jan 2023
- ACT - Fyshwick
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD)
Quality Assurance/ OHS