Project Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Titan Recruitment Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of sustaining capital engineering and design projects relating to materials handling and associated non-process infrastructure. You should be capable of managing a team of project engineers. Projects will typically be small to medium in nature. Role could suit a Senior PE willing to step up
- Significant demonstrable experience in the engineering management of projects relating to materials handling and associated non-process infrastructure.
- Relevant engineering Degree and recognised PM qualification.
- 15 years of mining project experience in Australia
- EPCM mining project experiences
- BHP, RIO , FMG project experiences an advantage
What's On Offer?
- Flexible work Environment
- 12 month + ongoing contract
- Good market rates
- Perth CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on (08) 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Out client delivers greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
- WA - Perth
- AUD $120 - $135 per hour
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Mining & Resources