Water System Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Peninsula Hot Springs Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Water System Engineer
Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi-award winning and iconic Australian geothermal mineral springs and wellness destination located on the serene Mornington Peninsula, only 90 minutes drive from Melbourne.
Our expansive and unique bath house and spa dreaming centre are nestled amongst the natural landscape, offering a range of unique, balanced and luxurious activities and treatments to help our guests relax and reconnect with the deep well of their being.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a Water System Enginerr to lead the operation of geothermal water systems, including groundwater extraction, pool water distribution and sanitation, water data collection and reporting, and water treatment and disposal in a safe and efficient manner that ensures asset reliability, optimises guest experience, and aligns with our values.
Reporting to the Water Systems Group Manager, this role will see you;
- Ensure Reliability and Quality of Geothermal Water Delivery Systems
- Drive Excellence in Water & Wastewater Management
- Action Financial Management Processes
- Lead Facilities & Process Improvement
- Practice Positive and Proactive Internal/External stakeholder communication
- Follow Compliance and Risk Management
On Offer to You:
Peninsula Hot Springs truly believes that our people are the heart of our business. We are committed to your ongoing professional development through training, learning and career progression opportunities. At the Peninsula Hot Springs we want you to share in the experience and have the opportunity to relax, restore and rejuvenate with:
- Complimentary bathing for you, your family and friends
- Generous employee discounts on dining, retail and spa/wellness offerings
- Access to wellness activities such as fitness, workshops, yoga, pilates and meditation classes
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid mix of working from home and in the office
- A competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and inclusive team environment to share these experiences with
This hands-on role is perfectly suited to someone with the following attributes:
- Engineering or Trade Qualifications in a water related field
- Previous experience in the water, wastewater or water recycling facility management, engineering, or asset management.
- Highly developed ability to communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff, technical specialists, and community members.
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative and motivating and have the capacity to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with sound financial planning and budgeting skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to the purpose and values in a purpose-led organisation
Come along be part of the Peninsula Hot Springs journey!
To join the team and be part of our journey, visit our website
- VIC - Fingal
- Work Type:
- Full Time