Principal Water Professional - [Archived Advertisement]
Engeny Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Principal Water Professional
Engeny is an employee-owned (yes - we do things a little bit differently here!), engineering and environmental consultancy operating in QLD, NSW, VIC and WA.
Engeny is an organisation that celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, supporting the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of our employees. Our culture is underpinned by our values: people, respect, performance, and transparency. We empower our people to grow by providing opportunities and challenges in a supportive environment.
We operate in partnership with our clients, providing customised and practical solutions across a range of services including flooding and stormwater, waterways and catchment management, integrated water planning, environmental approvals and compliance, mine closure and rehabilitation, contaminated land assessment, dams and tailings management and infrastructure design.
About the Role
Engeny is seeking expressions of interest from experienced water professionals (15+ years), with a focus on any of the below:
- Design, planning or feasibility of wastewater systems
- Asset management of water or wastewater infrastructure
- Wastewater network modelling, calibration experience would be advantageous
- Water supply or wastewater treatment
- A tertiary degree in engineering or science (essential).
- Interest in providing leadership, technical support and business development, working within our Integrated Water Planning team initially.
- A growing and diversifying engineering consultancy, with projects and offices across Australia.
- Opportunity to work from Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast, or Toowoomba offices.
- Excellent remuneration, benefits, and shareholding opportunities.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work in a full-time or part-time capacity.
- An organisation that embraces remote working.
- Generous learning and development framework with structured career development.
- A professional senior mentor for all interested staff, an onboarding buddy program, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work on special interest projects.
- Opportunities to work across government, private and resource sectors.
- Opportunities to travel for work across multiple offices (Melbourne / Newcastle / Perth / Toowoomba / Gold Coast).
- Great cultural environment where teamwork and camaraderie are promoted and valued.
- Paid primary carer leave.
- Supportive leadership based on openness.
- Join a growing successful business with a respected name in the industry.
- Work in an environment where you are supported and encouraged to be your best and work to your strengths amongst a dynamic team.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to participate in the ownership and growth of a business, and join a passionate and entrepreneurial team, then don't wait, apply today!
- Work Type:
- Full Time