Senior Project Manager
Colac Otway Shire (View other jobs from this organisation)
Colac Otway Shire Council is seeking to employ a Senior Project Manager in a permanent full time position.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of assigned capital projects within the Project Management Team to ensure that Council:
- Efficiently and effectively manage and deliver capital projects in accordance with Council's agreed project management framework.
- Effectively manage contracts that this position is directly responsible for and provide contract management support and advice to other team members.
- Provides adequate support to all stakeholders in the project delivery process, including project sponsors, to understand and deliver on their roles and responsibilities.
For further information and how to apply please go to the Colac Otway Shire Website:
- Review the Position Description including the Key Selection Criteria.
- Information to be included with your application:
- Letter of application including a detailed response to the Key Selection Criteria
- Current resume
Chief Executive Officer
Colac Otway Shire Council is a child safe organisation and is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Feb 2023
- VIC - Colac
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Project Management/Delivery