Project Manager - Sydney Water experience desired | Award Winning National Contractor
- Experienced Project Manager with Sydney Water experience
- $150 - $170k + Super & Vehicle
- Award winning contractor across NSW & Nationally
About the Company:
My client is an Industry leading national contractor, who have an enviable reputation across Australasia, and continue to grow as an award winning contractor. Specialising across mutliple sector, my client has upcoming projects across roads, water infrastructure, rail and utilities and is seeking experience Project Managers with Sydney Water experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven and experienced Project Manager ready to take charge of delivery of Sydney Water Projects valued up to $30 million across New South Wales.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Oversee and manage a team of Project Engineers and Site supervisors to deliver projects on time and under budget
- Manage administrative duties for direct and indirect report requirements
- Utilise project planning skills to plan work, monitor implementation and effectiveness to achieve outcomes for whole of project life.
- Review progress against plans, contractual arrangements and delivery milestones to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates and take remedial action as required.
- Contribute to, seek and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Regularly liaise with the senior management team, and regular reporting of project progress, and portfolio
To be successful in this key role, you must have;
- Minimum 8+ years previous experience in Senior Engineering role, or 4+ years in Project Manager role at with a similar size organisation
- 3 years of experience as a project manager working with a civil contractor delivering Sydney Water Projects
- Skill in review of design documentation, ability to understand drawings, provide constructability review and implement final design plans.
- Must have a stable career background working with major contractors.
- High attention to detail, and knowledge of delivering projects, managing budgets, and client management.
To Apply for the role;
If you meet the criteria for this role, or are interested in your next move in the Civil Industry, please send your resume to or call directly on 0282035487.