Full Time 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary Range $115,000 – $125,000 PLUS superannuation (up to 15.25%), private use of a vehicle, phone allowance, and professional development.
The City of Busselton is seeking a dynamic and proactive individual to join our team.
We’re looking for a great communicator, a practical no-nonsense operator who can both manage and inspire a busy team of 9 staff (plus contractors) dedicated to delivering critical capital projects for the City of Busselton community. The role also oversees the delivery of cost effective maintenance of our numerous community facilities (buildings) and iconic Busselton Jetty.
What we can offer you is an unparalleled lifestyle in picturesque South West WA, a progressive and supportive work environment, a competitive salary with extensive employee benefits, and the chance to be part of one of the most exciting and fastest growing Local Governments in the State.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a highly experienced project management specialist with strong management experience. Working closely with the CEO and Director Engineering and Works Services you will oversee the successful completion of a variety of major development projects and ensuring the maintenance of City facilities.
Applicants must include a statement addressing the below listed essential selection criteria to be considered:
- Tertiary qualifications in project management and/or an engineering design / construction related discipline
- Substantial experience in project and contract management with demonstrated experience in managing large community infrastructure projects
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management and asset management frameworks and systems
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage and lead project teams to achieve delivering of high quality outputs under tight timeframes and in an environment of competing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the proven ability establish and maintain networks, consult, liaise and negotiate with stakeholders
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, this position provides a fantastic opportunity where you can secure your future and make a difference to our growing community. We can provide you a challenging and rewarding career accompanied with a competitive remuneration package, including use of a private vehicle and relocation assistance.
For full position details and further information on how to apply please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au. Please contact Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727 with any queries. Applications close 16:30 Sunday 5th May 2019.