Master Scheduler - [Archived Advertisement]
Wagga Wagga City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Council’s Commercial Operations Directorate seeks a qualified and highly skilled Project Manager and Master Scheduler to provide technical expertise and project management skills in the management and delivery of a portfolio of projects.
- An attractive remuneration package in accordance with skills and experience.
- Access to Council’s Flexible Working Hours Agreement.
- Generous leave entitlements.
- Varied and challenging projects with scope to innovate and create.
- Dedicated and supportive team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Your new role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of a portfolio of Council projects to meet quality, cost and time specifications. The position has an important role to develop and ensure Council’s ability to achieve its stated strategic goals. The role oversees the monitoring of the Project Scheduling System; analysis and maintenance of inter-project dependencies; maintain quality of data through liaison with Project Managers; and production of project and sub project schedules and resource demand reports.
The position will work closely with key stakeholders, including across Council Directorates, business partners and the Wagga Wagga community to develop effective relationships that support an efficient delivery of the Council’s project commitments. The candidate must have experience managing executive-level expectations in both public and private sector.
What you will need to succeed:
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary or Diploma qualifications relevant to the role;
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in project planning and project governance;
- Proven technical, financial, project management and leadership skills relevant to the responsibilities to the position; and
- Demonstrated management experience, with an ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
What you need to do now:
All applications must include three (3) documents:
- Covering letter,
- Current Resume, and
- Statement Addressing the Position Criteria contained within the Position Description.
What is next?
Applications close Friday, 23 November 2018 @ midnight AEST with interviews to be held in the week commencing Monday, 3 December 2018.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/jobs
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Peter Ross on 02 6926 9647.
As part of the recruitment process, pre-employment checks will be conducted in line with requirements of the position.
Wagga Wagga City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure its workforce is representative of the community it services and encourages diversity within its teams.
- Closing Date:
- 03 Dec 2018
- NSW - Wagga Wagga
- Work Type:
- Full Time