Asset Performance Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Asset Performance Engineer
Our Primary Assets team, have a great opportunity for you to join them as an Asset Performance Engineer.
We are looking for someone to test and challenge existing maintenance thinking and lead transformational change to our asset management processes across the entire asset lifecycle.
You are an innovative and knowledgeable Civil Engineer and/or a Transmission Line Engineer with experience in:
- Structural, mechanical and geotechnical factors impacting the performance, safety and reliability of overhead power lines, power poles and transmission towers
- Risk based asset management methodologies
- Non-destructive condition monitoring techniques; and
- Failure mode, effects and criticality analysis
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead the change from traditional pole inspection methods to new non-destructive testing technology
- Provide advice on pole loading and strength requirements
- Develop of asset management plans for the distribution and transmission network incorporating innovation and continuous improvement
- Developing an ongoing program of work for assets in your portfolio, monitoring the success and implementing enhancements for future years
- Working cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal business outcomes
- Leading investigations into defects and failures within the network and feed outcomes into asset management strategies
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We believe in safety for consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future. Our asset management system is certified to ISO 55001.
Evoenergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
How can I apply?
Please apply through our e-Recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role by addressing the 'about you' section in your cover letter.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Tim Anderson, Primary Assets Manager on (02) 6293 5827.
If you need guidance with the application process you can contact Vera Fomin, Talent Strategy and Sourcing Advisor on (02) 6248 3810.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Jun 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time