At ORIX there is a real “Let’s make it happen” feeling around the place. We are well advanced in the delivery of a program of smart solutions for our customers, and we were thrilled to be named in the AFR most innovative companies in Australia and New Zealand for 2017. We offer a unique opportunity for the right individual to shape their career at a time when we are at turning point in our transformation.
The ORIX Australia business strategy includes a large number of customer and business improvement initiatives that require smart technology solutions. To enable these solutions, we require our technology core to be flexible and scalable which requires a redesign of many aspects of the infrastructure model. We require a strong leader to lead the delivery of this transformation.
Uniquely the role requires an individual that can demonstrate the ability to think strategically as well as be hands-on when required. There is great variety and exceptional career progression for the right candidate.
- Demonstrated experience delivering programs relating to refreshing of core technology including transition from on-premise to cloud based solutions. Experience working with automation tools, and various cloud infrastructure solutions such as IaaS, PaaS and Saas as well as on-premise experience with Windows/Linux, Oracle / MySQL, Microsoft - VMware, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience in a consulting or business advisory role with advanced verbal communication skills including the ability to cut through ambiguity,influence and engage with diverse groups, and negotiate successful outcomes
- The ability to think critically, distill key evaluation criteria, present and intelligently debate options leading to presentation of compelling recommendations
- Experience in developing high performing teams working across infrastructure and security
- Relevant tertiary and technical qualifications including ITIL, COBIT, LINUX, Windows
For more information on the role, please contact Jordan Berg on 02 9856 6089, or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note that we will not be accepting agency submissions for this role.
You must have the right to live and work full time in Australia to apply for this position.
Visit ORIX at:
To find out about other current career opportunities with ORIX Australia please visit:
At ORIX we believe in our peoples' expertise to continually strive to deliver quality solutions that create value