$106,988 + 9.5% Superannuation
City of Melbourne is committed to supporting diversity, inclusion and flexibility. Applicants seeking flexible and part-time arrangements are encouraged to apply.
For more information on what it is like working with us at City of Melbourne please go to working with us at City of Melbourne
City of Melbourne recognises the value of the diversity and strength of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures to the heritage of all Australians and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. You will be supported in your application via our Aboriginal Employment Team.
How this position will Make the Difference to City of Melbourne…
Almost 1 million people live, work, study or socialise in the City of Melbourne every day. The role of the Coordinator Asset Maintenance plays an integral role in supporting the delivery of the Civil Infrastructure Services Contract, ensuring the city stays safe and liveable for all. It’s one of Council’s largest contracts, delivering critical construction and maintenance operations. Roads, footpaths, laneways, stormwater drains and traffic signs are just some of the assets covered.
The Coordinator Asset Maintenance will provide assistance in resolving daily operational matters related to asset maintenance and renewal works, customer service, coordination with other authorities & stakeholders, managing performance and quality of the services delivered under the CIS contract.
You can bring… (Selection criteria)
- Ability to demonstrate and display City of Melbourne Values - accountability, integrity, respect for self and others, and striving for excellence.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant knowledge and experience in the delivery of infrastructure service contracts
- Strong written and verbal communication including presentation, report writing and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage positive relationships with the key stakeholders and service providers critical to the delivery of Council’s services
- Experience in identifying and implementing innovative solutions to business issues and organisational problems
To view the physical requirements of this position, please see below under Position Information.
How to apply…
Please visit the City of Melbourne's careers website, as part of the online application form you are required to:
attach your resume
- attach a separate cover letter, responding to the selection criteria (no more than two pages), as listed above under ‘You can bring…’
Please address your covering letter to Anita Johnstone, Team Leader Civil Infrastructure Contracts.
The position description for this role will not be provided at this stage of application.
The Advertised Close Date and other important information can be found on www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/careers.
City of Melbourne is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
If you have a disability and require advice and support during the recruitment process, we encourage you to apply or contact us on the details listed below.