We are looking for a Catchment and Asset Protection Advisor to join the Water and Catchment Protection team based at Parramatta.
If you have experience in developing assessments for government, keep reading!
This role will be responsible for assessing applications for external development impacting operational land and water supply infrastructure, liaising and negotiating with local government, state government and their consultants. You will also develop and promote current recommended water quality practices to ensure assessment tools and procedures are current and available.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in environmental management / engineering / planning, natural resource management or related
- Extensive knowledge of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Knowledge of water quality mitigation measures and processes
- Strong work ethic and a drive to achieve outcomes
- High level of interpersonal communications and written skills
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Environmental planning or environmental management
- Water quality impact assessment and management.
We will provide you an attractive remuneration package and all the tools you need to do your role. For further information on the role please see the position description.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment National police check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this check.
To apply please complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Applications close 21st of November 2018