Graphic Designer - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Remuneration - $77,610 plus 15% superannuation
- 12 months, Maximum-Term, Full-Time (Flexible working arrangements available)
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team
- Help shape a business dedicated to the Canberra community
Icon Water's Communications and Engagement team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative-minded individual to be our Graphic Designer!
Our team thrives on delivering our water and wastewater communication campaigns to our community to benefit the region. You will be part of our team and provide support with your creative concepts and designs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
What would my day look like?
- Contribute to the creative process of our external campaigns specifically creative concepting, design development and execution.
- Contribute to the creative design development of other internal and external communications.
- Work with the Campaign and Design Officer to develop designs, illustrations, graphics and other design elements to connect the campaign objectives and messages with the target audiences.
- Design, edit and produce visual content for print and digital media, including preparing annual reports.
- Develop, optimise and schedule social media content for external communications into our social media management tool for approval as per the team’s content plans
For more information on the key responsibilities, please refer to the position description attached to this advertisement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design, marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Experience in working in a fast-paced marketing, production or communications environment
- Experience creating designs for publishing/ annual and other reports
- Knowledge of effective communication practices.
Excited to apply and get started?
Please log on our recruitment portal and
- submit your resume
- submit your cover letter clearly addressing ‘our ideal candidate will have’ section of the job advertisement
To learn more about this opportunity please connect with Kendall Power on 6180 6901
If you need assistance with the application process, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date – 29 September 2022
- Closing Date:
- 29 Sep 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $77,610 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time