Program Controls Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Program Controls Coordinator
- Remuneration: $91,647 to $105,679 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, full-time role
- Flexible working arrangement available
Icon Water's Program Controls Team is looking for a new team member to take on the role of Program Controls Coordinator. This role is responsible for developing, analysing and managing project schedules relating to a program of work to support the overall delivery of projects and programs within Icon Water.
The Program Controls team is part of Project Delivery which sits within the Infrastructure Service group. The team is responsible for supporting the governance, assurance, monitoring and reporting of the construction and ICT delivery program of works. The team provides a service to the business so strong business relationships are paramount to the team culture and success. A sense of personal accountability, autonomy, and a strong team spirit is essential.
Your key responsibilities would be
- Execute and embed fit for purpose project management processes and systems using effective change management methodologies and principles.
- Administrator for the Project Management Information System (PMIS) including project creation, manage user permissions, develop and maintain project schedules within Project Server.
- Assist in analysis, development and monitoring of project, program and portfolio reports.
- Assist with identification and implementation of Program Controls business improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate the execution of document reviews, project stage gate and health check reviews with appropriate team members.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management or equivalent (e.g. business management, construction or ICT program delivery).
- Experience in Project Management and/or a Program Controls management environment.
- Experience in report writing, database analysis and querying (SQL, ORACLE preferred).
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite including Project Professional, SharePoint and Power BI is essential.
- Experience in the use of change management methodologies.
- Describe your workplace values.
- How do the skills that you possess relate to this position?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to assess priorities and manage competing deadlines both independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated high levels of written communication skills, including superior computer literacy with excellent keyboard proficiency.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Who is Icon Water?
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. We are our own customers, so we take pride in what we do and we do it well. We are a people focused organisation, acknowledging our people are our greatest asset.
We want our people to be empowered to work in a collaborative and productive way and that your work and personal lives are in harmony. The Careers tab on the Icon Water website will show you our great employee benefits. You can also hear from team members about our flexible working arrangements.
If this role interests you, please log on to our recruitment portal and submit in PDF format a
(i) brief cover letter to explain who you are and why this opportunity is for you,
(ii) your resume, and
(iii) submit in the recruitment portal concise responses to all of the selection criteria outlined above (max 200 words each).
Applications close: Monday 11th July 2022
To learn more about this opportunity we encourage you to contact Joel Stebbing Manager Program Controls on 0402974762. If you have any questions about the application process, please email email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Jul 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $91,647 to $105,679 plus 15% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time