As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for driving high performance amongst our trade team to ensure our production machinery is running efficiently and increasing our manufacturing capability.
- Liaising with the Maintenance, Manufacturing and Production to review production downtime and identify issues on the production lines
- Provide technical/engineering support to the manufacturing reliability team
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on all critical failures of plant and ensure action items derived are implemented and sustained
- Liaising with National Engineering to manage reliability outcomes for all capital projects
- Coaching other Maintenance staff in best practice maintenance methodologies
- Degree or Trade qualified, ideally within electrical or mechatronics fields
- Strong leadership capability and experience managing an EA workforce
- Understanding of maintenance processing and programming
- Continuous Improvement mindset with a proven track record delivering efficiency improvements
- SAP systems experience would be advantageous
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading beverage companies and most loved brands, including Asahi Premium Beverages, Independent Liquor, Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and The Better Drinks Co., there’s always a tonne going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!