- Exciting opportunity to lead a newly formed, experienced team
- Be part of a highly engaged, influential and supportive senior leadership team
- Create value for our customers and the community through enhanced systems operations and new technology adoption in service delivery
City West Water is privileged to service one of the fastest growing regions in Melbourne. More than one million people rely on us each and every day to provide safe, efficient and affordable services across the CBD, inner suburbs and the vibrant communities of the west.
Reporting to the General Manager, Infrastructure & Delivery, this newly created position will play an integral role in ensuring our asset data, spatial data, asset management information systems and operational technology are fit-for-purpose to deliver safe, reliable ad affordable services to customers now and in the future.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Outcomes focused and demonstrates strong values-based leadership
- Team oriented, an advocate for diversity and inclusion and influential in leading change
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining collaborative working relationships internally and externally
- Extensive experience in leadership positions in complex and diverse environments
- Experience in optimising business systems operations to support service delivery in an asset intensive industry (e.g. GIS, SCADA, enterprise asset management, field mobility)
- Tech savvy, and prepared to stay ahead of the game by working closely with IT and other business groups
Experience working with Internet of Things (IT/OT Convergence), combined with water sector and vendor and service provider management experience is not essential but will be highly regarded.
The role will initially commence as a work from home arrangement.
We know diversity at City West Water is good for our people, good for our customers and good for our business. We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and welcome applications from First Nations people, people from across all life stages, people with disability and who identify as LGBT+ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of the application so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
For a position description click here. You can watch our careers video to find out why City West Water is a great place to work. Our benefits, policies and the great work we do in the community can all be viewed WORK180.
Let’s keep the conversation going, applications for this role close on 22 July 2020.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have a satisfactory police check.
We exist for our customers and to benefit our community