- Exciting opportunity to lead a newly formed, experienced team
- Be part of a highly engaged, influential and supportive senior leadership team
- Create value for our customers and community through new delivery partnerships
City West Water is privileged to service one of the fastest growing regions in Melbourne. More than one million people rely on us each and every day to provide safe, efficient and affordable services across the CBD, inner suburbs and the vibrant communities of the west.
The position will play a critical role in ensuring the performance of our assets are optimised to deliver exceptional services to our customers now and into the future. The focus of the role will be to ensure our critical assets do not fail and our non-critical asset programs, replacement/renewals are optimised to maintain service levels that are safe, reliable and affordable, consistent with our asset management plans.
The role is responsible for working with our delivery partners to deliver asset programs and solutions to ensure our assets are fit-for-purpose now and in the future.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Outcomes focused and demonstrates strong values-based leadership
- Team oriented, an advocate for diversity and inclusion and influential in leading change
- Extensive leadership experience in a complex and diverse work environment
- Visible safety leadership in an asset industry
- Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining collaborative relationships internally and externally
The role will initially commence as a work from home arrangement.
We know diversity at City West Water is good for our people, good for our customers and good for our business. We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and welcome applications from First Nations people, people from across all life stages, people with disability and who identify as LGBT+ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of the application so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
For a position description click here. You can watch our careers video to find out why City West Water is a great place to work. Our benefits, policies and the great work we do in the community can all be viewed WORK180.
Let’s keep the conversation going, applications for this role close on 22 July 2020.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have a satisfactory police check.
We exist for our customers and to benefit our community