Take this opportunity to join a firm who specialises in providing turn-key solutions to a broad range of heavy industry customers across Australia. Due to recent project wins, there is a full-time opportunity for an Electrical Construction Superintendent based in Adelaide. Operating in a high risk working environment, this firm are proud of their strong commitment to their clients, safety and quality service delivery which will be further strengthened by the appointment of this lead role.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead all electrical construction activities across projects to ensure delivery deadlines are met, to ensure consistency and also ensure best value for money is achieved through a continual improvement focus. Working within an established framework you will provide your expertise across design, tendering & contracts management, scoping, policies, procedures, construction supervision and commissioning.
Key elements of the role:
- Tendering and contracts management
- Design input to projects
- Supervision and coordination of construction activities on multiple projects at different stages
- LV, HV, Control systems, earthing and commissioning
- Reporting and scheduling management
- Client & stakeholder relationship management
- Meet all safety objectives
- Project compliance/governance, risk management and policy development
The suitable candidate will posses the following:
- A trade qualification as an A Class Electrician
- Must have proven Electrical Supervisory experience on major projects
- Experience in a similar role
- HV installation and switching experience
- Proven experience with QA & Commissioning
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised
- Have the ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff and clients
- Strong PC and computing skills (MS Office)
- Clean C Class Licence
- White Card
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information including job description, project & company details, and remuneration.
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Clayton Colbert from Randstad on 8150 7009.