- Masters scholarship opportunity with RMIT and CSIRO
- $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) stipend
- Successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship
RMIT is currently seeking Masters by Research candidates to work within CSIRO on a range of projects across Science, Engineering and Health disciplines. This co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
Location: TBA, project dependent
Scholarship: $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) over 2 years
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have a first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
This scholarship will be governed by RMIT's University Research Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply:
Please apply via the RMIT application process on the following link: https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/student-essentials/information-for/research-candidates/enriching-your-candidature/grants-and-scholarships/2019/postgraduate-by-research/rmit-csiro-masters-by-research-scholarships
Contact: For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
Applications close: Applications will close when suitable candidates are found, therefore early applications are strongly encouraged.