Job No: BDBRC87
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Principal Civil Engineer your focus is to provide support of a technical/engineering nature to the Water Services Group. This position is responsible for ensuring that the operational aspects of water services are delivered with a business approach focused on timely and cost effective delivery.
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a professional civil or process engineering qualification
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering practices relating to water services treatment and reticulation infrastructure
- Have strong interpersonal skills who can successfully communicate with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Are a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Can develop, implement and review systems that will assist in the overall success of the Water Services
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
To View the full Position Description and to learn more about our Benefits, Rewards and Recognition visit our careers webpage- http://www.bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications Close: Sunday 6th October 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume and a Cover Letter addressing your suitability for the role.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!