About the Engineering Services Department
This department is part of our City Services Division, and is responsible for the effective and sustainable management of Council’s infrastructural assets, including the planning, design, and delivery of a number of asset-related services.
About the role
This position operates and maintains the pavement management system of the City, and is responsible for developing programs and procedures to achieve the asset management objectives of the City.
- Role model and promote Council values in all aspects of duty.
- Assist with the condition data capture for the City’s civil infrastructure assets.
- Maintain the integrity of the Pavement Management System.
- Assist with the data maintenance of the Asset Management System
- Develop 3 year road renewal programs.
- Provide input and assistance to the City’s Asset management strategic documents and plans.
Key selection criteria
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Project Management of Road Construction.
- Experience in Asset Management Systems
- Experience with Pavement Management systems, particularly modelling pavement deterioration.
- Commitment to adhering to the Council Code of Conduct, values and all applicable policies and procedures.
- Experience in report writing, corporate reporting, management reporting.
About the City
As Victoria's largest regional municipality, the City provides the benefits of city living in a beautiful seaside location - all only 1 hour from Melbourne. We enjoy an open and inclusive culture with great employment conditions, competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, and many varied learning and development opportunities. The City is an equal opportunity employer and values the contributions a diverse workforce can bring to our community.
Applications and Enquiries
Click the APPLY NOW button below to submit your application or find out more about this opportunity.
Enquiries: Paul Rizzi | 03 5272 4822 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 27 April 2017.