Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. Using ingenuity, innovation, and technology we seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients. In partnership with these clients we enhance communities with projects that are diverse and globally recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards.
Due to further growth in our project portfolio, we are currently inviting applications from experienced Electrical Engineers to support Defence, Industrial, Water, Mining and Asset Management projects in the Newcastle office.
This role will include:
- Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports for the client
- Perform as part of a larger multi-disciplinary design team and contribute to design reviews
- Responsible for delivery of relevant areas of project within proposed deadlines and budgets
- Undertake site inspections and associated reporting, in accordance with relevant OH&S practises
- Provide support to Design Managers when liaising with clients and contractors in relation to project objectives and targets on technical issues and problem resolution.
- Small amount of travel when required
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable desire to progress their career in a technically driven multidisciplinary setting, and hold:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Upwards of 5-8 years’ relevant experience
- Proven communication, team working and technical report writing skills
- Australian Citizenship
- No criminal history. A police clearance will be required as part of the recruitment process
- Knowledge of ASP3 Design processes
- Good working knowledge of AS3000, MV Primary Design & LV Design A3000
- Buildings experience
- An industrial background
- Software experience in: Earthgrid design, power simulation software, AutoCAD
What We Provide
We believe a career is not just a job; it's a collection of experiences you gain through professional networks, working with current technologies and expanding your knowledge base. All this while working on a broad range of projects and the option of local, interstate and international exposure within a globally collaborative business.
Working within the global Aurecon team provides extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. Competitive remuneration package on offer.
For an example of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is important: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
*** Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer
*** Applications are sought from direct candidates only