Fixed Term Contract
Work with Seqwater’s Water Treatment Planning Team, contributing to the management and improvement of existing and future assets. Fixed-term contract to 30 June 2019.
About the position
Reporting to the Principal Water Treatment Planning, you will coordinate, oversee and undertake planning for improvements to specific water related plant and supply assets.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare the necessary scope, engineering and administrative documentation to engage consultants and manage the deliverables from consultancy projects to ensure asset capital planning is efficiently and effectively achieved.
- Prepare capital investment business case documentation to obtain approval for recommended asset improvements
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Qualifications in Project Management highly regarded
- Qualification as RPEQ or Chartered Civil Engineer (or application pending)
- Extensive experience (minimum 10 years) in civil engineering for water related plant design and operations
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience in understanding, interpreting and applying the principles of quality management to asset management
- Proven ability to deliver engineering services, and effectively manage planning projects
- Extensive experience in project planning, development and management
- Proven ability to prepare high quality planning reports and business cases
- Skilled in facilitation, consultation, negotiation, coordination and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as PO6 with a salary of $128,103.89 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 21 August 2017
For further information please contact Tess Anderson, Talent Acquisition Officer on 07 3035 5731.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au