Are you a Database Developer who specialises in SQL Server, ETL with experience from design, implementation, maintenance to security?
We’re partnering with a large organisation in Melbourne who are invested in a large cloud data transformation program. During what will initially be a 12month fixed term contract you’ll be working in a team of data warehousing specialists extracting, transforming and loading complex data sets into Azure.
- Fully responsible for the data integrity of the data warehouse system and monitor reliability and availability
- Proactively monitor and maintain the data warehouse environment (SQL Server 2016) and resolve all data issues within the database and analysis services
- Plan and implement the cloud migration of the data warehouse to Microsoft Cloud environments
- Organise data feeds from a variety of sources, with automated processes to extract and ingest data into our data warehouse environment
- Design and develop business objects from the raw data from different platforms and add the data sources to the reporting portal
- Design and develop tables, stored procedures, views and functions as needed for the registry and data submissions
- Create data models from the raw data in the staging to Semantic layer
This is your chance to join an amazing organisation during such a crucial time, adding value and being respected for your specialisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly proficient in Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, CTE and pivoting
- PhP, MySQL and R knowledge and experience
- Highly experienced with ETL tools such as SSIS packages and other C# applications
- Strong understanding of data architecture and design principles with data modelling and analysis services experience on premise and cloud
- A flexible attitude (there can be really busy days where everybody pitches in, but also some slower days too)
- Teamwork (being adaptable, approachable and supportive to your team is crucial - it’s such a great culture)
- Be very experienced in data transformations into Azure (this will be your specialist area)
If this sounds like you, apply now as interviews are currently being arranged
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.