17th International Cities, Town Centres and Communities Conference & 6th National Mainstreet Australia Conference
17th International Cities, Town Centres and Communities Conference
& 6th National Mainstreet Australia Conference
Dates: 25-27 October 2017
Venue: Crown Promenade Melbourne
Join hundreds of city leaders, planners and place makers to discuss the latest thinking and trends in transforming cities and towns into vibrant places to live, work, play and visit.
From those who lead, plan and develop right through to those who activate, program and manage, ICTC Mainstreet 2017 will focus on how innovation, collaboration and strong leadership helps to advance and transform our places into liveable centres.
You'll hear from over 70 key industry specialists speaking on:
- Place Making, Marketing, Main Streets, Town Centres
- Leadership, Technology, Consumer Behaviour and Retail
- Planning, Urban Design, Development, Property, Economic Development
- Architecture, Landscape, Environment, Infrastructure, Transport.
Who will attend?
- Local Government - Mayors, Councillors, CEO’s, Managers and other decision makers
- State and Federal Government
- Private firms, Main Street Businesses and Consultants
- Business Associations, Academics and Industry Groups
Featured Speakers include:
- Mike Lydon, Principal, The Street Plans Collaborative, Miami, USA
- Jessica Lappin, President, Alliance for Downtown, New York & Lower Manhattan, USA
- Rob Adams, Director City Design and Projects, City of Melbourne
- Gary Horwitz, Head of Retail, Investment Management, Lendlease & Board Member Shopping Centre of Australia
- Robbie Robertson, Partner, Spatial & Brand Experience, Deloitte
- Brian Haratsis, Executive Chairman, MacroPlan Dimasi
- Stuart Moseley, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Planning Authority
- Peter Smith, CEO, City of Port Phillip
- David Hall, Chief Operating Officer, MAB Corporation
- Jacyl Shaw, Director Engagement, Carlton Connect Initiative
- Marcus Westbury, Founder, Renew Australia
- Kimberley Paterson, Associate Director Research & Consulting, Knight Frank
- See more
T: +61 7 3161 5901
P: PO Box 2313, Brookside Centre QLD 4053